Re: Need Advice About Tack

Dee,  Thanks for the information about the EZ Ride stirrups and S Arabian
Hackamore.  Yes, I do receive Jeffers' catalog, but I have just been
throwing it away and haven't seen these items in there.  I'll call and
order another.  I wanted everyone else to see this message, though.  I
haven't quite figured out how you all are able to include parts of the
kind as to fill me in on that.
	For the rest of ridecamp, though, Dee said Jeffers carries the EZ Ride
stirrups and the S Arabian Halter at a very good price.  Their number is
1-800-533-3377.  You can thank Dee for that info.
	Thanks to everyone else for their input on the EZ Ride and Cloud stirrups.
 Most have had wonderful things to say about EZ Rides, even those that have
received head injuries from them.  Only two have mentioned Clouds: one for,
one against.  I'm still receptive to more input.  Thanks so much.

Lori Sumrall
Friday, Jan. 23, 1:45 p.m.
sumralls@gateway.net