Arabian Saddles

-- BEGIN included message

Hi,
I have just been ploughing thru' the Ridecamp Digest re tack used, and I
wondered when someone would mention these extremely comfortable saddles!  I
too ride my Anglo-Arab mare "Ali" in a Solstice and it is brilliant.  I
have been thru' several of the other makes in an attempt to make both
myself and my horse comfortable and finally borrowed a friends, fell in
love and bought my own!  I have ridden in it for two seasons and it still
looks as good as new.  Mind you, I read your ongoing saga about distances
ridden and think "what a bunch of wimps we are over here!" (Scotland), to
achieve a 50 mile completion is the aim of most of us, and the ones who
have are few and far between!!

Dawn Saunders,
Nether Glenton Farmhouse,
Monymusk,