TB Mag aritcle Nov/Dec97

Did anyone out there get this magazine?  They skipped mine and the
Jan/Feb98 refers to a saddle fitting article part 1 I'd really like to
read.  Maybe someone would be willing to copy and fax/mail it over?  Let
me know in private please, I sure would appreciate it!

In the TB mag I just received last night (Jan/Feb98) the saddle
conformation article is very good, but states that the stirrups on an
english saddle are placed too far forward on the tree, where the most
strength is, so balance cannot be obtained!?!  I can't believe thats
true.  Comments?

Thanks so much!
Kimberly