Cost of sanctioning

From: Brenda
Email: limnos@junction.net

I have a simple query that I have not had a response from AERC on.
Can somebody tell me what it costs to sanction a ride with AERC?  I understand there is also a starting rider fee?
What does it cost to sanction a limited distance ride?
I.E.  How much does ride management have to pay AERC to run a ride???
Thanks,
Brenda