Re: ride food

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, sumralls wrote:

> 	      The best drink I've found is called UltraFeul.  The grape flavor
> tastes like real grape juice, not real salty.  It was recommended to me by
> a friend who's a marathon runner.  It's the only thing that keeps me
> hydrated well.  But I must say, there's nothing quite like a good old
> Coca-cola at a vet check.

While Coca-cola may taste good, it is a diuritic an will not help you
hyrdrate, but rather cause further dehydration (by making you pee away all
your fluids).  Not to say that you shouldn't drink Coke, but rather that
doing so is not going to help your hydration level so don't count it as
part of your "fluid" intake...if you count such things.

kat
Orange County, Calif.