One day 100's v. 2-day rides

>Ask some of our vets who are well versed in the physiology of the horse >if
>a one day 100 is harder than a two day (try Matthew McKay Smith for one).

Hi Bob:

Okay, I'm really curious...I'd like to hear more.  Are one day 100's harder
on a horse, or is a 2-day 100?  I know, obviously, that the ride itself has
something to do with it, but say you are comparing apples to apples...same
trail and conditions.  What does everybody else think?

Thanks!!

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville