Need Advice About Tack

	I would like some input from people who know about or have tried the
following pieces of tack:
	I need new stirrups.  I am interested in something like the EZ Ride or
Cloud stirrups.  I've tried just about everything but these two.  Could you
all please fill me in on what you might know about the pros and cons of
either of these.  I have 1-inch stirrup leathers.
	Also, has anyone tried the vosal hackamore (V-shaped) that is sold by
Sportack?  Do you have good brakes in case of emergency with it?  What else
has been your experience?  I use a mechanical hackamore right now that's
wonderful, but it seems the vosal would permit easier eating from buckets.
	I'd appreciate some feedback.  My Christmas money is burning a hole in my
pocket.
	Thanks, Lori Sumrall.

sumralls@gateway.net