Re: SS loin rubs---I know not again!!

I second that on the sportsaddles. I thoroughly enjoyed riding in one I
borrowed for a weekend. It was like riding on a pillow. But, the white
marks on Star's back were worse AFTER the sports saddle. And I don't think
it is because of my riding. I'm not a "floppy" rider.

I've tried the Stonewall. Teh one I had was a very nice saddle, but didn't
work on Star, too narrow a tree. Our 12th saddle is an aussie, an Outback
Campdrafter. So far, I've noticed more brown hairs are filling in where the
white hairs were on his back. It must be a better fit for him.

Every horse is different and no saddle, no matter how much craftsmanship or
engineering goes into it, will fit every horse out there...

chris paus & patient star