SS loin rubs---I know not again!!

        I have a problem.....I have suddenly, after using my sport saddle
for two years and never had a problem before, started seeing sheared off
hairs over the loins on my arabian----same saddle with the same two skito
pads----interchanging them.  These are the steps I have taken up to now:
1.  washed my pads carefully---I was thinking it was because I had let them
get a little dirty,  2.  bought a sheepskin to put under the skito pad,
still rubbed,    3.  tried different pads over the sheepskin---nope,  4.
Tried a different saddle and pad combo(made worse rubs).

        I was looking at my set up, the rub isn't at the very end of the
pad, but about two inches before the end of it.  And in looking at my
horse, I am noticing how he has changed in body type over the past couple
of years........ he is about 14 or 15 yrs old and started out as a very
round fat "pony"(not really, he is 15 hands), and is now more muscular,
definition to his shoulders, with more prominent withers ------not "sway
backed" even though he is getting a little older.  This has all started in
the past two months or so???

        It is almost as though my saddle isn't sitting quite level on his
back, when there is no saddle pad under it.  Would it help to get a Toklat
saddle pad with a "riser" toward the back end of the saddle?  Would that
help?

        I know this has been covered before, so if you can help me please
email me privately.  Thanks for all input!    RAE