Traveling wide

I guess I have to "de-lurk" here a moment.  My anglo-arab gelding GUS
travels very wide.  When going to other areas I have been instructed to
say, "please put on card he travels wide in rear", or as one vet said:
"/This horse travels like he has a corn cob up his  a--".  At one ride
the vet swore he was tying up (he wasn't).  I find it one of life's
wonderful inconsistencies.  He does practice dressage, just not for
show.