Dirty Gray Horses (Brown Horse envy?)

	I have always joked that Winza (almost snowy white - when clean anyway)
rolls in the mud so that he can look like the other (more common) brown
horses at the stable. ; )  Maybe I should get a dozen bottles of "Loreal -
Autumn Brown" and help him out!!! Teehee!

	Jacqueline Mansfield and Winza, who might just want to fit in with the
"cool brown horse crowd"