Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@net.com>: Returned mail: User unknown

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@net.com>
To: <valsharpe@juno.com>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:41:51 -0800 (PST)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--XAA18550.885368511/ns1.net.com

The original message was received at Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:41:49 -0800
(PST)
from m17.boston.juno.com [205.231.100.191]

<ridecamp@net.com>
    (expanded from: <ridecamp@net.com>)

... while talking to unet.net.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<ridecamp@unet.net.com>
<<< 550 <ridecamp@unet.net.com>... User unknown
550 <ridecamp@net.com>... User unknown

--XAA18550.885368511/ns1.net.com

Reporting-MTA: dns; ns1.net.com
Received-From-MTA: dns; m17.boston.juno.com
Arrival-Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:41:49 -0800 (PST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; <ridecamp@net.com>
Remote-MTA: dns; unet.net.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 <ridecamp@unet.net.com>... User unknown
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:41:51 -0800 (PST)

--XAA18550.885368511/ns1.net.com