Re: AN AERC NATIONAL "ONE-DAY" CHAMPIONSHIP

HEY, WHERE HAVE YOU ALL BEEN?

AERC used to have almost the same system in effect...but the AERC MEMBERSHIP
did not like it...said it involved too much travel and only those with $$$
could participate...SO, YOUR BOD responded with the current system.

I vote to support Brad's (and AERC's old) way of having a National
Championship...

Sometimes I think we DON'T think before we make changes...

Teddy