Dirty Gray Horse

All this talk about clean houses (no, I don't have one although I
sometimes wish for one..) got me thinking about my filthy horse.  My
mare poops and pees all over the place in her stall, walks around
spreading it then lays down in it.  I recently built a run off of her
stall hoping she would take care of elimination in one place and sleep
in the other.  Wrong.  She still poops, pees and sleeps in the stall.
She's gray so her swine-like behavior really shows up.  Ideas?  I know
SOME horses are actually neat in their stalls.

Karen & Anna
Ormond Beach, Fl  (When will it dry up around here?)