Re: ride food

> > > I carried grapes on a ride ONCE.  They don't last for extended periods at the
> > > extended trot <g>
> > Zebella wrote:
> > > Ah yes, too true.....I meant having them waiting for you at the vet
> > checks :))  I don't think the watermelon would fare too well either!
>
> Can you imagine the size of the pommel bag to carry the watermelon.  (Or
> maybe it's TWO melons to balance the load!?)

Hmmm, how 'bout carrying chopped melon or grapes in a water bottle?
Cushioned with water?  Or even sangria -- didn't we have this
conversation once before, about how much fun a ride could be if you
carried water bottles filled with sangria? <bg>

BTW folks, lots of replies are coming in now, and I'm tickled pink!
(Well, more likely neon orange, pink is just NOT my color.)  Creative
ways for carrying the food are appreciated too -- never occurred to me
before that a bagel will fit nicely into an easyboot!

keep 'em coming -- we'll have a great little FAQ soon

Glenda & Lakota (what's a bagel?  will I like it?)