Re: Good riding excuse

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998 07:06:33 -0800 Terry Woolley Howe
<cancer@inetworld.net> writes:
>tetervin@bms.com wrote:
>>
>> Hi- That's pretty much how I do things, and yesterday I took an hour
>(about
>> all I can stand) to chip away at the crud in the kitchen. It was
>truly
>> disgusting but I try to keep in mind that life is very short so I
>went out for
>> nice ride instead of finishing the job. Life is too short to clean
>house!Take
>> care-Amy and Joselle
>
>I think many have that same feeling.  For the Warner Springs and
>Manzanita Ride, I had shirts made that say -- Boring Women Have
>Immaculate Homes.  No offense to those who do horses and have
>immaculate
>homes, but if you have to choose . . .
>
>Terry Woolley Howe
>San Diego

My HUSBAND bought a plaque that said that for my kitchen.  My dentist
said he didn't know how I had time to do this with two daughters.  I
said, "I didn't start doing this until I had two daughers".  He said, "My
wife runs 5 miles every day, and she never ran until we had children".  I
guess we're not alone

Angie