Re: Good riding excuse

>  yesterday I took an hour (about all I can stand) to chip away at the crud in
> the kitchen. It was truly
> disgusting but I try to keep in mind that life is very short so I went out for
> nice ride instead of finishing the job. Life is too short to clean house!

AMEN!  I can go all summer without a "real" cleaning in the house ~~ especially
since I spend so little time indoors ~~ but just had 8 days of rain here.....so
the place is sparkling again!  Yehaw!  time to go ride, again!--
Deanne Del Vecchio & Gabe ~~ ankle deep in mud & insisting on laying down in it ~~

Creative Computer Concepts
South Lake Tahoe, CA
delvecchio@geocities.com