Re: ride food

<< > if it's hot, then watermelon chunks and grapes are good.

 I carried grapes on a ride ONCE.  They don't last for extended periods at the
 extended trot <g>

 ~Nora

For a humorous note on ride food, as a ride vet, I get all kinds of apologies
for the different substances in which ride cards have accidentally become
immersed.  The winner so far is one that spent considerable time in a fanny
pack with a ripe banana...

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)