RE: convention

I'll be doing an AERC Online booth  - with Mike Maul,
Russ Humphrey and Denise (ridecamp) Krakowski.
We'll have two laptops, and one will be hooked to the net
so we can do demos and such.

Denise and I will also have Ridecamp and Endurance Net
stuff (tshirts, calendars, etc). And hopefully some ridecamp
badges from Terry.

So come by, say Hi, leave messages, whatever - and give
us feedback on the AERC web site. MaryAnne is becoming
more active regarding the website, and I'm sure she'd like
to hear from folks what you want to see on it.

see ya there!

Steph