Good riding excuse

Hi all,

Came across this on another list, it's the best excuse I've run across
in a long time, for going riding and saying the Hell with housework.

"I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why
I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash
clothes on the last day of their life?"

Is this right on or what?

Lyn Kamer, C.E.S.M.T., and my Mustangs, the girls: PC and Star
The Healing Touch of New Jersey