Anyone have a pic of a very fat horse?....I wana use it as a gag.

From: Jake
Email: pop@aol.com

I Have a friend who loves horses and I'm sure this below the card will make her laugh.  I need it to be a real pic, not a drawing or a cartoon.  I need it to be obvious that the horse is overweight, I don't care if it is B&W or color.

If you have one or know where I can find one DO NOT email it to me, I am very concerened about viruses, and this isn't my computer!  Please put it below in the Image url, a link, or just tell me where it can be found.

Thanks,
Jake