AERC Convention/BioThane Tack

I would like to invite everyone attending the AERC convention next week to
visit us at our booth. (Hought Endurance Tack, Booth #9)  We have a large
supply of BioThane tack and some very nice and interesting leather tack,
along with some other endurance related items.

I'm going to be updating our web page with our new catalog soon, but it may
after the convention.  If you would like one now, just email me with your
address.

Gail Hought and "Shaq"(primary endurance horse) & "Emma"(new back up horse;
you know one of those horses you don't need or have time for if you have
them, and that you need desperately if don't have them.)

hought@humboldt1.com

http://www.hought.com