Re: AERC completion time rule - feedback wanted

I agree rules are made to be broken many times
with a good reason  I also find it depends on who
is breaking them   Remember the squeaky wheel
gets the oil     I'm easy, I don't say black is black
and white is white  Lets go with the flow unless it
hurts someone    It could be grey  or cream  I like
keep    KIS s  Keep it simple   but not stupid  there
must be a better word then stupid

Marcy