Re: Pony prices and training..tap,tap,tap

This is precisely why instead of using the "tapping" method to get Star
past scarey stuff, I used the "comfort zone" theory. I let HIM decide when
he was willing to go forward adn face the monster. He could make the
decision from teh point at which he felt comfortable.

It has worked every time. The first time we crossed a creek, it took 20
minutes. I let him have his comfort zone and decide when to cross. The next
time it happend muc sooner. Now he is a creek crossing champ. Same with
bridges, big round  hay bales covered in white plastic, and horse eating
monsters.

chris paus & star