Re: More on picket lines?

In a message dated 98-01-16 07:09:33 EST, suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Continuing the picket line thread, what if there are no trees available
 in the area to attach one end of the picket line to---what then?  Is
 there some alternative that you can bring with you and is still safe?

 Have to admit, I like the idea, just not sure of the details...

 Susan Garlinghouse

If more than one trailer is around, you can picket between two trailers. You
can even picket from truck to trailer...harder on you and your truck,
though... I have even picketed to a big boulder!!!  My, aren't we inventive!!!

Teddy