saddle for sell....

I have this used saddle I would like to sell.  Problem is, I don't know
who made it!  So, I will describe to the best of my ability and if
anyone is interested I can either ship it to you or mail you a photo.

Western type endurance saddle (No Horn).
15-1/2 to 16" (not sure!)
Dark Brown with a darker suede seat....real pretty.
Lots and Lots of D rings, snaps etc.
Fiberglass tree.
Custom made in Dallas.
Stirrup leathers etc are in the western style.
Weights around 13 pounds, no synthetic material..all good leather.

This saddle would probably be good for the "western" rider who wants
something lighter.  It has a deep seat and it would fit a wide horse. Of
course, if it doesn't fit, send it back.

I used this saddle for a few years before I went english and then I went
to the sportsaddle which I love.  I bought it new for $450 and am asking
$300.  It is a great backup saddle so I can't see selling it for less,
might as well just keep it.  BUT, it is after xmas and I need some money
for those bills!!!

SO, if interested, email me.  I am in No. Cal. and have easy access to
shipping, so shipping is included in the price unless you return it.

Kimberly Price