Re: AERC Completion Time & the weather

Hey Truman, I remember my first trip out west.  We got to the Grand
Canyon and they said it was 109 degrees.  I thought, they're insane, it's
85 at the most!  One day it was 113, and it really wasn't any worse than
our usual 94.  Since then, I have witheld  pity when I saw their heat
waves on the weather map.

Angie McGhee,  "Who almost FROZE when she stepped out of a pool on a day
out west with no humidity!

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:19:02 -0500 truman.prevatt@netsrq.com (Truman