Re: AERC completion time rule - feedback wanted

In a message dated 98-01-15 05:34:23 EST, jlong@mti.net writes:

<<
 I believe this rationale would not be accepted.  AIR from the Board
 discussions such use of 6.1 is not acceptable.  One reason:  allowing
 more time makes the course easier.

Well..easier from WHOSE standpoint?  I, for one, think that 12 hours on a 50
is VERY tiresome and painful......don't talk this as serious, just reality.

Teddy