Re: AERC completion time rule - feedback wanted

In a message dated 98-01-15 05:25:13 EST, ruck@internetwis.com writes:

<< One of the great things about
 this sport is the support we get from one another even in the heat of
 competition. If one is going to be penalized for not helping a fellow
 rider, we will be putting our sport in jepordy of  becoming a less "user
 friendly" sport and turning it into a much more cutthroat activity. >>

if you are in the "heat" of competition..stopping to help a fellow rider will
in 99.9% of the cases, NOT put you overtime...unless, that is, you consider
the "turtle" award a "heated" competition....

Teddy