Re: Overdrive

I have a pre-powerstroke diesel, 5 speed, 4:10 rear end with over
100,000 miles, pulling a 9100# trailer and have had no problems pulling
in overdrive on flat terrain using cruise control at 60 - 70 mph.  When
I start elevations and feel the load, then I shift out of OD.

Dee Fortner
NE Alabama (where we have lots of short steep climbs and switch backs)