Re: total ride time

Joe--

One slight correction--the reason the MAJORITY of the Board (and a VAST
majority as I remember--I was on the Board back then too) came up with the
12/24 hour rule was precisely BECAUSE there was so much controversy over ride
managers setting their own times, and THAT was the issue that was causing so
much contoversy.  It didn't work then, people got sick of the abuses and
unfairness caused by it, and the issue has been FAR quieter with the 12/24
hour rule in place.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)