Re: help with ridecamp

Ops.. well this can happen.. I had to install aol  3 times.. upgrades that did
not work.. ole win95..

what i did was go to a back up copy with the .org file.. that contains all
your messages  and the startup infor about you.. restore it on top of the new
one created during the re-install..

the file is in organize folder.. its is your id.org.. easy to do..
when i get a bust in aol.. and the best plan is to install the latest
version.. i now copy the current .org file  to a temp folder.. then overlay
after install..
i also run my daily backp  to tape   with only the .org from the aol
directory..
.roger r