Re: Overdrive

When your husband says never haul in overdrive ('97 Ford Powerstroke and
hauling 6,000 pounds) does he REALLY mean that when I'm cruising on a nearly
level road with my diesel tach about 1200 and speedometer 65-ish I should
throw it out of overdrive?????  (As soon as it does indicate we're under
load, I put it out of overdrive and keep it there 'till we're in the
previous situation.)

Barbara