total ride time

I have not been able to download and read all the has been said about total
ride time, for instance, I can;t read Joe Long's letter.  The board has looked
at this from every angle -many times since I have been on the board.  We have
arrived at the conclusion each time that the current rule is the better
choice.  That doen't make it better, but we have spent much time on the issue,
and the 24 of us came to that conclusion.

Vonita