Re: AERC completion time rule - feedback wanted

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998 14:04:02 -0700, Ramey Peticolas-Stroud
<ramey@wvi.com> wrote:

>Gosh Bob, maybe I goofed.  But I quoted the entire Rule 6.1 in my post
>to Steph.   Could you point out the additional langauge that limits Rule
>6.1 to Top Ten Finishers?

>Save yourself the effort, Bob, it's not there.  Your argument is based
>upon your personal interpretation and understanding of the rules.

Rule 6.1 isn't limited to Top Ten, but the AERC Board has always held
that it doesn't allow exceptions to the time limit, either.  Perhaps
that needs to be made more clear, but I wouldn't advise a ride manager
trying to allow an overtime completion based on it.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net