Re: AERC completion time rule - feedback wanted

In a message dated 98-01-13 04:01:32 EST, equine_athletes@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 In my mind, the best way to handle the situation would be to change the
 rule to *exclude* the hold times and count the riding time only.  Then
 if you have a tough 50, with two holds, or the weather gets really bad,
 etc...., you have more time to finish without an *exception* to the
 rule.

10-4!!!  I have always thought this would be fair to all...Teddy