Re: Pendleton Challenge etc

> If the ride were ever to be held again, the ride mgr or spouse must be
> in the military, dunno whether it has to be an officer or not, since it
> takes place on the military reservation.

Is it just a matter of having someone in the RM's group be military?
David is Navy Reserve, AND an officer and drills all the time at
Pendleton.  He definitely has the connections, but neither of us are
experienced enough to just jump in and say, Shazam, we're ride
managers.  But if it's a matter of just needing someone involved with
all the right connections...well, those we got.

Susan Garlinghouse