Re: Prospects/Prices/etc

<<  The direction of the Arabian show world over the recent years would not
lead me to a "show" breeder for my next endurance prospect.  The high croups
and somewhat light loins that get pinned in halter classes are not what get
you to the other side of the mountain and back.  Not to mention the long
cannon bones required for the height that sells in the show ring. >>
AMEN to THIS - been there and seen it all!
sandy