Re: Beginners Conditioning Questions

>DearBonnie,  the question we need to know is, are you telling the
>absolute truth about how much you ride?  The problem is, that those of us
>with quite a few miles are all lying about how much we ride.

Angie, Angie, don't give away the secrets!  Let the rookies learn them the
way we did.  As one young lady,all us South Easteners know an love said, "I
condition that sucker the first 25 miles for the race the last 25."

While that may be a little extreme, over riding may be as big a problem as
under riding.  There is absolutely noting wrong in using rides as part of
the conditioning program.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - getting ready for her first ride in six years
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot

Sarasota, FL