MS BERET

For those of you who were interested my GREAT black bay Polish gelding, he
is not available anymore!  He is going to Deb Leader in Ohio and I think it
is a perfect match.  Y'all in the Ohio area better watch out this spring :>
as he's a great endurance horse!  Thanks for all of your interest; we are
now concentrating on our Russian horses now and breeding FA AL BADI+/ to
outside mares...have two Muscat granddaughters for sale...
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians
Home of FA AL BADI+/ (I'm BABSON Egyptian!)