Ride managers PLEASE READ - Online Ride calendar information

Ride managers,

Russ and I "clone" last years rides as a starting point for the next
years online calendar.

This means that if there was additional info sent to either Russ or me
for the 1997 ride -
that is the info that is in the description/directions for the 1998
version.

Please take a look at your ride if it has been sanctioned this year and
will appear
in the Endurance news.

You can reach the online calendar at

http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/idc/ridesCUSTOM.idc?

or

http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/idc/rideshome.idc?

Since things like loop info, ride vets, directions, etc. may change -
please let me know at

mmaul@flash.net

with your current information.  If I do not hear from you - I will
assume the information
remains current.

Thanks,

Mike