Re: AERC completion time rule - feedback wanted

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:50:02 -0800, Steph Teeter <step@fsr.com> wrote:

>lemme know if any of you have strong opinions one way or the other..

Strong opinion?  Moi?

I thought the fixed & mandated time-limit rule was a bad rule when it
was first adopted, and I've seen nothing to cause me to change my
mind.  While I was a Director I tried several times to provide an
escape clause or to get some flexibility in the rule for extraordinary
circumstances, but was never successful.

I will support  you in any way I can, but unless attitudes on the
Board have changed you have an uphill fight.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net