Re: NO ROC 98?

In a message dated 98-01-09 23:34:49 EST, guest@endurance.net writes:

<<
 From: debbie zanot
 Email: mrwallet@key-net.net

 Heard a rumor that there is not going to be a 98 Race of Champions. Anyone
know if it is true or the reasons why?

I no nothing for sure, but sure got me thinking when Susan contacted several
of us vendors to buy out her leftover T-shirts from 1997 (and they did NOT
have the year or location on them).??? Who knows...Susan is always an enigma.
Jerry Gillespie tells me she has been trying for FEI sanctioning for three
years.  But, as you and I know, if it is FEI, the SHE will not have the
control SHE wants...BUT, we DO need FEI rides in light of the new FWEI
qualification standards.  Your guess is as good as mine...BTW, looks like the
OD will be FEI!!!

Teddy