Re: Portable Stalls

"looking for input on the different portable stalls on the market or any
homemade ideas that work."

Cathy:

I made a cool corral out of PVC pipe! Cut panels sized to fit on the side of my two horse trailer, brackets to hold the 5 panels together, and added that orange construction netting to the sides so Gabe wouldn't stick his head through the panels searching for grass. (Did this the first time, threw up his head, and snapped two panels....but they glue right back together!)

Light weight: I can easily lift all 5 panels off the trailer myself, then they 'accordian' out from the trailer.....the trailer itself being the 'sixth' panel. However, this corral won't actually 'hold' a horse if the horse gets other ideas......he has to respect the fence or he'll go right through it. Below is a picuture.....at dawn....Honey Lake 50.  Hope this helps.

--
Deanne Del Vecchio
Creative Computer Concepts

JPEG image