West Coast AERC convention

This comes under the "For What It's Worth" Category---however, there
have been a few posts that there WILL be a one-day AERC convention held
in Sacramento on March 14---I know Courtney Hart and the Education
committee is working really hard to get together some good speakers.

For anyone that's been interested in the past year or two about me
yammering on about body condition scores in endurance horses, I'll be
presenting a one-hour lecture and slide show at the convention on the
study and, more importantly, the practical applications for endurance
riders.  The data was collected on 360 endurance horses and we got some
really fantastic results.

Hope to see some of you there.

Susan Garlinghouse