CTR Convention

Attention All Northern Calif. Riders:  Since the AERC convention is
not in the west this year, some of you may suffer withdrawal pains by
not getting your Feb. dose of horsy information.  The National Conv
for NATRC is being held in Santa Rosa on Feb 20 & 21.  Our keynote
speaker on Sat. is Dr. Doug Butler who started as a farrier, went on
for a PHD and wrote the book that most shoeing schools use as a
textbook.  Dr. Nancy Elliot will also speak.  If you're interested
you can email me privately and I'll send you the registration info.
Karel