portable stalls

From: Cathy Underwood
Email: CatUnderwd@aol.com

I am hoping to do a couple of distance rides this year, but the mare
I will be taking does not tie!!!  She is fine in a stall and never challenges the electric fence (hasn't been turned on in a couple of years).  I would appreciate any input you may have on portable stalls.  I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the "safety pen" by Custom Iron Workers.  I am not a good sleeper anyway and sure don't want any avoidable problems in the middle of the night:>}
You may respond to my privately at CatUnderwd@aol.com.

Thanks!
Cathy