Looking for your endurance horse of the future?

Come visit our website at www.blackbeararabians.com
We have a small, performance-oriented breeding operation and produce small
numbers of sweepstakes-nominated equine athletes each year.  Our stallion
and all broodmares have active endurance careers and our output are moving
machines!  What truly sets our horses apart, however, is extensive handling
from birth and the quiet, willing minds that result.  Doesn't it make sense
that animals that enter competition with no fear will save their energy for
the PHYSICAL challenge and not waste it before the start and during each
Vet check?  We believe that this will make the difference for you between a
good competitor and a truly great one.  You WILL find cheaper prices, you
MAY find equivalent conformation, but you WILL NOT find a safer, more
sensible equine companion!  Mary Burgess