Re: pony prices

<< I've spent too much money to count on Mystery and I don't know if I
 would ever buy an unbroke 5 year old again. >>

I feel EXACTLY the same way about my David (only he was a basically unbroke 3
year old).  I love him, and in the end I'm sure it will all be worth it, but
it is a lot of time, a lot of money,--and as often as not, my blood pressure
still cranks up a notch or two everytime I decide to ride him.  I look forward
to the day I can go saddle David with the same sense of security and emotional
comfort I have when I saddle my faithful old gelding Tash.

Trish & "pretty David"