AERC Continuing Education Program for Vets

From: MaryAnne Bobrow
Email: aerc@foothill.net

Hi Everyone.

Please check out AERC's web pages for an update on the CEU Program for Vets, held in conjunction with AERC's Convention in Lexington, Kentucky.

AERC's address is www.aerc.org.

It has just come to my attention, however, that the Gluck tour is NOT optional (it was at the beginning).  Part of the CEU program IS the actual tour.  Brad Bense will be doing an EPM update during the course of the Gluck tour so be sure to factor those morning hours in if you plan on participating in the CEU program.  We'll also be sending out written clarification.

MaryAnne Bobrow
AERC National Office